Tue, 05 Mar|
4 for $52 March Pass Caloundra
Choose 4 films from the 9 on offer in March for just $52. Read About The Event below. Your Pass is your ticket to the films you choose. If you want to see more than 4 let us know and we will send you coupon codes so that each film is just $13.
Time & Location
05 Mar 2024, 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Caloundra, 2/11 Bulcock St, Caloundra QLD 4551, Australia
About the Event
Choose 4 films from the 9 on offer in Caloundra in March as part of the Better World Film and Design Festival.
The pass will be your ticket to all 4. Once you purchase a Pass your name will be on the guest list at all the screenings.
Make sure you note the dates and times of the screenings on your Pass
The Time and Date on the Pass itself is irrelevent.
The Pass is your ticket to all four screenings.
You won't be issued with individual tickets for the screenings.
Send you film choices to firstname.lastname@example.org or we will contact you via the email address you leave when you purchase a Pass.
The film choices are
1. Perfect Days. Tue 5th Mar at 7pm (Japanese-Eng subs) Oscar nominated Best International Feature. Dir by Wim Wenders who is German
2. CODA Sun 10th Mar at 4.45pm A documentary about Ryuichi Sakamoto profiling his amazing soundtrack work, music and activism
3. Anatomy Of A Fall Mon 11th Mar at 7pm (French-Eng subs) Encore screening of this multi award winning film nominated for the Oscars
4. The Zone Of Interest Tue 12th Mar at 7pm (German-Eng subs) 9 Bafta Nominations. 5 Oscar nominations. " An unblinking masterpiece." BBC Films
5. I Am Everything. Sun 17th Mar at 4.45pm Little Richard's incredible music and cultural effect, his double life and how his music was whitewashed.
6. The Teachers Lounge Tue 19th Mar at 7pm (German-Eng Subs) 5 German Film Awards inc Best Film. Oscar nominated for Best International Feature
7. Stop Making Sense. Sun 24th Mar at 4.45pm Talking Heads 4K Restoration and Remastered. Jon Demme directs. "Best concert film ever" Spike Lee
8. IO Capitano Tue 26th Mar at 7pm.( Wolof-French-Italian-Eng subs) Oscar nominated for Best International Feature. Epic and amazing drama
9. You Should Have- Wed 27th Mar at 7pm. Australian surf-surf culture film. It premiered at the Adelaide Film Festival and contains hours of remastered
-Been Here Yesterday previously unseens footage. Interviews with Albe Falzon, Jon Witzig and many others
You can choose screenings at Maroochydore or Noosa if the session times suit you better. Check the entire lineup at www.scfilmfestival.com
- Ticket type
March Pass CaloundraPrice$52.00
+$1.30 service fee+$1.30 service fee